Spero J. Kinnas, M.D., F.A.C.S. is the founder of the Westchester Eye Center. A board certified eye physician and surgeon, he is a member of several professional medical societies, including the American College of Surgeons (Fellow) and the Hellenic Medical Society of Chicago (Past President). In 1998 and 2012 Dr. Kinnas received the LEO Award from the American Academy of Ophthalmology in honor of his pursuit of continuing education in ophthalmology. Dr. Kinnas received his medical doctorate from the University of Athens in 1981 and then completed his post-graduate training in ophthalmology at Saint Louis University.
Affiliated Regional Medical Centers
- Fellow of The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Associate Professor University of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Member and Past president of the Chicago Hellenic Medical Society
Contact Westchester Eye Surgeons today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kinnas.